School Aims and Values
- To provide a caring environment where all pupils can fulfil their own potential.
- To provide a range of opportunities and experiences across the curriculum.
- To ensure pupils are involved in reflecting upon their own practice and understand the next steps in their learning.
- To celebrate achievements and progress in all areas of school life.
- To have a clear focus on raising standards across the school.
- To ensure that self evaluation is given a high priority, both for individuals and the school as a whole.
- To ensure staff, governors, parents and carers are committed to school improvement.
- To continue to greatly value our good links with the local community.